Vision & Values
Mann Weitz & Associates was founded in 1994 by Mark Mann and Len Weitz. Both began their careers at large, national accounting firms and shared a vision to create a firm that would be large enough to provide clients with expert advice and leading edge solutions, but small enough to provide personalized attention and service. Our staff of more than 25 professionals shares this vision and our firm’s values.
Our Core Values
- We value unyielding integrity and are honest, ethical and trustworthy.
- We value our clients and seek to anticipate their needs and consistently deliver prompt, professional and personalized service.
- We value collaboration and teamwork and demonstrate this through the strong partnerships we forge with our clients and with their other trusted advisors.
- We value each and every employee and strive to provide a healthy work environment with the flexibility to achieve both professional and personal goals.
The MW&A Way
- Be dedicated to providing personalized attention and service.
- Be a proactive and strategic solution provider.
- Be a relationship builder.
- Be a collaborative team player.
- Be trustworthy.
- Be kind.