Ellyn Samsky, CPA
Experience and Expertise
A principal of Mann Weitz, Ellyn brings more than 30 years of experience in public accounting to her role as the firm’s Tax Planning and Compliance Practice Leader.
Ellyn has particular expertise in providing tax planning and advisory services to privately held companies and high net worth individuals. She focuses on building long-term relationships with her clients by understanding both their professional and personal goals and developing tax and business strategies to help achieve them.
Prior to joining Mann Weitz, Ellyn served as Controller for AGA Foods, a food distribution company in Chicago. She also worked at Laventhol Horwath as a supervisor in the Tax Department.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Rory David Deutsch Foundation
– Director and Treasurer
- Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center – Duke University
– Advisory Board Member
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
– Bachelor of Science in Accountancy