The Mann Weitz Advantage
Depending upon the size and financial sophistication of your organization, outsourcing bookkeeping and CFO services could save you time and money. Our flexible outsourcing structure allows you to harness the experience and technical expertise of our staff on a full-time or part-time basis without having to take on the costs of a full-time hire.
Our experienced accounting department can assist you or your bookkeeper with the following services on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis:
- Invoicing/Billing and Tracking of Open Receivables
- Application of Cash Receipts
- Bank Deposits and Monthly Reconciliations
- Bill Entry and Payment of Open Accounts Payable
- Preparing Paychecks and Payment of Payroll Taxes
- Budgeting and Analysis
- Customizing Reports
Accounting Software Support
Our QuickBooks® ProAdvisors® can help you install and set up QuickBooks or just about any accounting software program that exists. In addition, we can provide hands-on training so you and your staff can benefit from your software’s full potential. We are available to work on-site or from our offices using our remote access capabilities.
Part-Time and Temporary CFO Services
Hiring a CFO can be cost prohibitive for many small and medium size organizations. Having MW&A provide these services can be a cost-effective solution that enables you to leverage the knowledge of a CPA with more than two decades of experience.
We provide the level of service you need whether that means attending monthly meetings or being on-site with you one to two days per week. Some of the CFO activities we routinely handle include:
- Budget and Forecast Preparation
- Cash Flow Projections
- Compiling and Presenting Financial Statements to Management
- Internal Audit and External Audit Planning and Interface
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- Banking Coordination
- Business Planning